- Any personal data you provide, will be processed responsibly stored by VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT for the following purpose:
- The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT
- Attending to your requests;
- Providing you with information about VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT products, including, as regards the above-mentioned products, the sending of commercial communications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) or through phone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can also unsubscribe from our Newsletter section.
- In the event you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having informed them about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product, the personal data of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (i) managing the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and; (ii) attending any query or suggestion you or the third party may have.
- In the event you require a refund and you wish to return the goods associated with this refund via VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT, we will use the personal details provided by you on the return form only for (a) managing the request, (b) meeting any requests related to the Refund Valley or the return you request, and (c) confirming acceptance of the return.
- Should you choose the option of keeping your card details, you expressly authorise us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your card ́s data. Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allow your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases.
You can change your card ́s data and revoke your consent for processing and storing these data at any time through “My Account”. VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT transmits your card ́s data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards. When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that security, when using this website, also depends on the proper use and conservation of your password.
- Personal data you provide us with through the form available on the website in the contact section of the physical store, as well as through the customer service ́s telephone number available in the aforementioned section, will be processed by VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT for the purpose of attending to any issue set out by you.
- VINTAGEBAZAAR.PT with registered address at Avenida Carlos Silva no 9 A-B, 2780-354 Oeiras – Portugal, being data controller of the file, undertake to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address or by e-mail to email@example.com. If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document. In the event you decide to exercise such rights and that your e-mail appears as part of the personal details you have provided us with, we would be grateful if you could mention this specific circumstance, indicating the email address to which the right of access, rectification, erasure and objection are being exercised.
- To achieve the purposes indicated, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided us with to third-party processors, fulfillment centers, financial institutions or other third-party-service providers who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc.) or as necessary to process your purchases. By providing information in this website or otherwise to us, you expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described. Your consent to this access/disclosure includes those cases where, for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located in Europe, North America or other territories.
- The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any change or alteration of them. In case you provide us with third-party personal data, you undertake to have informed them and obtained their consent for the purposes indicated above. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form, will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie? A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer. While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.