Vintage Bazaar pledges to respect the confidentiality of all personal information from its clients, making sure that the access, rectification and cancelation of this information is always available to them.
Your personal data may be collected by Vintage Bazaar through different channels: when you subscribe to our newsletter; when you register on our online store; when you fill a client form (on one of our physical stores); or when you make a purchase. This data gathering can be done with your consent, via the celebration of a contract or under a Vintage Bazaar’s legitimate interest.
Through all the channels above mentioned, and for all the different purposes, we can ask for the following data: E-mail; Name; Address/Billing address; Phone Number; Birthday Date; and Tax Identification Number.
Vintage Bazaar manages your personal data for:
- Website management at vwww.vintagebazaar.pt
- Processing online orders
- Customer Care
- Sending newsletters, via e-mail, about new products and/or services, campaigns, exclusive offers and events (direct marketing).
Vintage Bazaar is the entity responsible to keep and manage the personal data you choose to share. Therefore, we undertake all means to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal information. We carry out all efforts and security measures to assure none of the data is misused.
Personal data is stored in servers placed in a safe environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The data you share, while paying for an order, is protected and all the information is encrypted and managed with advanced security tools.
Vintage Bazaar does not sell, provide or share its clients’ personal data to third parties unless required or allowed by law.
Legal terms state that each customer has the following rights regarding the storage of personal data:
- Access – the right to request the access to all personal information handled by Vintage Bazaar;
- Rectification – the right to modify or update personal data every time this information is incorrect or incomplete;
- Elimination – the right to delete personal data from our system;
- Restriction: the right to ask for a temporary or permanent interruption of all/part of your data processing;
- Opposition: the right to, at any moment, oppose to the processing of personal data, either for personal or marketing reasons;
- Portability – the right to ask for a digital copy of all personal data Vintage Bazaar gathered, as well as the right to share this information with third parties;
- Automated processes – the right not to be subject to a decision based only on an automated process.
The rights above stated can be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to Avenida Carlos Silva nº 9 A-B, 2780-354 Oeiras, Portugal.
Vintage Bazaar keeps records of the pages viewed by our clients within our website (www.vintagebazaar.pt) to improve their navigation experience. This data is used to provide segmented services to clients according to their preferences. We can also use software tools to measure and gather information about individual sessions including loading times, download errors, visits time length and interaction to certain pages. At any time, you can disable cookies on our website by turning off cookies on your web browser and, after, deleting the saved cookies from our website on your browser history.
The National Commission of Data Protection is the Portuguese legal entity that regulates personal data protection. Its head office is located at Rua de São Bento nº 148-3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, Portugal. In Portugal, complaints regarding the management of personal data should be sent to this entity.